- Responsible for company strategy, strategic partnerships, major client relationships as well as business design and execution.
- Over 20 years’ experience in financial services and alternative asset management.
- Track record in risk, investment manager due diligence and managed accounts.
The theme of investor centricity drives our management roles and structure. All of the roles within the business are client facing and we expect our people to interact directly with clients as a part of their daily responsibilities.
- Responsible for operations, production of investment analytics, quality assurance and reporting to investors.
- Over 18 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
- Track record in operations, risk and finance.
- Responsible for finance, marketing, strategic projects and risk excellence.
- Over 12 years’ experience in financial services and investment management.
- Track record in finance, governance, project implementation and portfolio management.
- Responsible for the manager and service provider onboarding.
- Over 14 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
- Track record in structuring and manager onboarding
- Responsible for strategy, business development and client engagement.
- Over 17 years’ experience in financial services and asset management.
- Track record of investment platform management, strategic development and portfolio management.
- Lizzy is responsible for business development and relationship management in EMEA.
- Over 18 years’ experience in strategic business development, securities finance and prime brokerage.
- Track record in business development, investment advisory and alternatives.
- Responsible for product development to support business development activities.
- Over 12 years of experience in financial services including hedge fund administration.
- Track record in platform operations and client onboarding.
Board of Directors
Our board consists of senior business individuals with deep industry knowledge and decades of management experience in the global financial services industry.
Andrew is the Chief Executive Officer of State Street Managed Accounts Services Ltd and is responsible for the overall service and delivery of InfraHedge products to all clients globally.
Prior to this, Andrew was Head of Client Solutions at InfraHedge and responsible for the design and implementation of all product solutions including operating models, activities and end reporting for clients and our client’s clients.
Prior to joining the InfraHedge team, Andrew performed a number of roles at Man Group’s London based managed account platform, Man Global Strategies (MGS), including Head of Risk, Deputy COO and Global Head of Middle Office. He was a member of the MGS Investment Committee responsible for asset allocation, manager selection / de- selection and product and portfolio construction.
Andrew started his career at Abbey National Financial Products (now part of the Santander Banking Group), where he was Head of Derivatives Risk. He was responsible for risk and regulatory policy and built the risk framework which contributed to the successful growth and profitability of that business. He moved to become Head of Operational Due Diligence for the in-house fund of hedge fund group. He was responsible for operational due diligence on the underlying hedge fund investments and building out the operational platform to be able to raise external funds.
Andrew has over 20 years of financial services experience and holds a BSc in Money, Banking and Finance from the University of Birmingham.
He is a CAIA charter holder and former co-Head of the CAIA London Chapter Executive.
Jill served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation and its subsidiaries (securities depository and clearing houses) from 1999 to 2008. She was President of the New York Clearing House Association, L.L.C. from 1993 to 1998. Jill served as a Managing Director, Chief Administrative Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors of American Express Bank Ltd., from 1991 to 1993. Prior to that, she served as the New York State Superintendent of Banks from 1985 to 1991. Jill completed a six year term as a member of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 2008 where she served as Chairman of the Audit and Operational Risk Committee.
Jill was appointed as one of three trustees of the AIG Credit Facility Trust by the Federal Reserve Bank of NY and the US Treasury and served from 2009 until 2011 when the trust was terminated. She also served as Non-Executive Chairman of Butterfield Fulcrum Group Ltd. (a Hedge fund administrator) since January 2008 until 2011 when the company was sold. She also serves as a director of the Ambac Financial Group, Inc., Interpublic Group of Companies and Mizuho Securities, USA.
A member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Economics Club of NY, Jill served on the Group of Thirty Steering Committee on global clearance and settlement, and as a member and speaker at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Oliver is Senior Executive Officer, State Street Bank & Trust (ADGM) Branch in Abu Dhabi, and is the Senior Vice President for State Street Bank & Trust with responsibility for Global Services, Global Markets and Global Exchange - Client Delivery across the Middle East & North Africa. He was previously Head of Asset Owner & Official Institutions in the Sector Solutions group for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Oliver joined State Street in 2014 with 25 years’ experience in new business development, securities operations, client service, equities and derivatives sales, securities lending, relationship management and marketing.
Before joining State Street, Oliver spent 19 years with JP Morgan, based in London and Frankfurt. He served as a board member of JP Morgan AG, Frankfurt, a director of JP Morgan (Suisse) SA and most recently as head of prospect sales, Investor Services, EMEA. His responsibilities included P&L, sales/relationship management and client service for Depotbank clients in Germany and Switzerland, as well as clients across the Nordic region, onshore fund administration and custody. Oliver was previously at UBS.
Ravi is the Chief Operations Officer and is responsible for the ongoing operations and client servicing at InfraHedge. In addition he is also responsible for platform technology implementation and enterprise risk management functions.
Ravi started his career with Capital Markets at the State Bank of India and has over 25 years of experience in the area of banking finance and insurance. Prior to joining the InfraHedge team, he was the CRO of a large global fund administrator responsible for global compliance and internal audit functions. Earlier as the COO of Oracle (OFSS) BPO, Ravi was responsible for overseeing operations of various global financial services companies.
Ravi is a Mechanical Engineer from Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai and a Post Graduate from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. He is also a Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management, London, and fellow of the Insurance Institute of India and an Associate of the CII, London. He is also a Chartered Alternate Investment Analyst and a CISA.