- Responsible for company strategy, strategic partnerships, major client relationships as well as business design and execution.
- Over 22 years’ experience in alternative asset management.
- Track record of strategic development, product launches and platform operations.
The theme of investor centricity drives our management roles and structure. All of the roles within InfraHedge are client facing and we expect our people to interact directly with clients as a part of their daily responsibilities.
- Responsible for deal implementation, infrastructure customisation and manager on-boarding.
- Over 20 years’ experience in financial services and alternative asset management.
- Track record in risk, investment manager due diligence and managed accounts.
- Responsible for operations, production of investment analytics, quality assurance and reporting to investors.
- Over 18 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
- Track record in operations, risk and finance.
- Responsible for finance, marketing, strategic projects and risk excellence.
- Over 12 years’ experience in financial services and investment management.
- Track record in finance, governance, project implementation and portfolio management.
- Responsible for the manager and service provider onboarding.
- Over 14 years’ experience in the financial services sector.
- Track record in structuring and manager onboarding
- Responsible for new business development in North America.
- Over 20 years’ experience in alternative investments and managed accounts.
- Track record in building managed account programs, global strategic development and relationship management.
- Responsible for service delivery design and assurance including Managed Account Center of Excellence.
- Has over 15 years’ of experience, with 11 years in the area of investment banking, including sell side research and analysis.
- Has an established track record in the area of investment analytics across strategies and asset classes and is effective in building service design and assurance framework for risk management and operations.
- Responsible for data management, analytics and controls, which also includes service provider oversight.
- Over 17 years’ of experience in financial services and asset management.
- Track record in analytics operations and production, performance measurement and risk.
Board of Directors
Our board consists of senior business individuals with deep industry knowledge and decades of management experience in the global financial services industry.
As the Global Head of Hedge Funds in the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) business of State Street, Paul Fleming is responsible for the global strategic direction of hedge fund services. He is an Executive Vice President. Prior to his current role, Paul served as Global Head of Securities Finance. He previously developed, grew and managed the Enhanced Custody business, which allows alternative asset managers and investors to add a custody-based complement to existing prime brokerage relationships as well as a unique form of financing in an evolving regulatory environment. Paul was also a trader in the agent lending business and was responsible for the distribution of fixed income assets. He joined the firm in 2001. Paul holds a bachelor of arts from Colby College and the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. He is a member of the Boston Security Analysts Society.
Jill Considine served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation and its subsidiaries (securities depository and clearing houses) from 1999 to 2008. She was President of the New York Clearing House Association, L.L.C. from 1993 to 1998. Jill served as a Managing Director, Chief Administrative Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors of American Express Bank Ltd., from 1991 to 1993. Prior to that, she served as the New York State Superintendent of Banks from 1985 to 1991. Jill completed a six year term as a member of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 2008 where she served as Chairman of the Audit and Operational Risk Committee.
Jill was appointed as one of three trustees of the AIG Credit Facility Trust by the Federal Reserve Bank of NY and the US Treasury and served from 2009 until 2011 when the trust was terminated. She also served as Non-Executive Chairman of Butterfield Fulcrum Group Ltd. (a Hedge fund administrator) since January 2008 until 2011 when the company was sold. She also serves as a director of the Ambac Financial Group, Inc., Interpublic Group of Companies and Mizuho Securities, USA.
A member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Economics Club of NY, Jill served on the Group of Thirty Steering Committee on global clearance and settlement, and as a member and speaker at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Bruce Keith is the Chief Executive Officer of InfraHedge, State Street’s managed account platform that provides an independent governance and risk management infrastructure to help hedge fund investing more controlled, transparent and cost effective for institutional investors. He co-founded the company with the vision of creating an investor centric managed account platform.
Bruce has more than two decades of experience in the financial services industry. He most recently headed InfraHedge’s Client Solutions Group and has a broad knowledge of the challenges facing their clients.
Prior to founding InfraHedge, he ran two fund servicing platforms and was involved in launching and developing new products in the UK and Luxembourg. He has sat on the board of a number of private equity and independent business as a non-executive director.
Bruce spent 13 years at 3i plc, a venture capital and private equity company listed on the London Stock Exchange. As a Director of Growth Capital, he was responsible for investing, managing and exiting growth businesses as well as identifying and developing outsourcing opportunities.
Bruce spent two years at Coopers & Lybrand (now PwC) in corporate finance and three years at Touche Ross (now Deloitte) where he obtained his Chartered Accountancy designation.
Bruce is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland and holds a Master of Arts (Honours) degree in Accountancy from Aberdeen University.